To create a fun & safe environment in which Boys and Girls from Grade 7-12 learn the fundamental skills of rugby. To offer the Semiahmoo Peninsula the opportunity to play a fast-flowing and exciting brand of rugby in a fun and safe environment. Following the Long Term Athlete Development Program as outlined by Rugby Canada www.rugbycanada.ca, Bayside Junior Rugby provides your child the platform to maximize their potential as a rugby player whilst enhancing their overall athletic development to benefit all their other sports.
- Andrew Fiddis
Register for Bayside Junior Rugby
Fall 2022 Registration should open end of July 2022: We have NO limits to the number of players that can register.
- Go to http://reg.sportlomo.com/rugbycanada
- Select “BC” for Province.
- Click on “Bayside RFC” for Club.
- Select the appropriate Age Category(s) registering for.
- Press the “Register” button at the bottom of page.
- Follow the on-screen instructions – Login if you are previous Bayside member or create new account if new to Bayside.
- You will receive a confirmation email once registration(s) has completed successfully.
Game & Practice Schedules
Mondays & Wednesdays:
- Junior Boys U14 – 6:00-7:30 pm – Grass
- Junior Boys U18 – 6:00-8:00 pm – Grass
Tuesdays & Thursdays:
- Junior Girls (All Teams) – 6:00-7:30 pm – Grass
- Junior Boys U16 – 6:00-7:30 pm – Grass
1 Indoor Strength & Conditioning (S&C) training per week will be provided offsite in addition to the 2 team rugby practices per week
Game Days: Sundays
All Teams – Games are Sunday Mornings – @11:00am / 1:30PM depending on age
Exhibition games will commence in September
For League Games see Fixtures and Results
*All Teams – Kamloops 7’s – Oct 8-9
*U19 Junior Boys travel to Ireland in Spring 2023