Bayside’s women’s team includes players of all ages and skill levels. If you are interested in playing for the Bayside women you are welcome to attend practice or contact the women’s director for more information.
- Go to http://reg.sportlomo.com/rugbycanada
- Select “BC” for Province.
- Click on “Bayside RFC” for Club.
- Select the appropriate Age Category(s) registering for.
- Press the “Register” button at the bottom of page.
- Follow the on-screen instructions – Login if you are previous Bayside member or create new account if new to Bayside.
- You will receive a confirmation email once registration(s) has completed successfully.
Practice & Game Times
- Tuesdays 7:30-9:00pm
- Thursdays 7:30-9:00pm
- Practices are held at Turf field #3 South Surrey Athletic Park
- kick-off at 11:15 am on Saturday’s
- Home games are played at South Surrey Athletic Park on field #1
- League Games see Fixtures and results
- Full schedule details are also posted in TeamSnap