Bayside Rugby Football Club is currently looking for a Bar Manager to head kitchen operations in the clubhouse.
The Bayside Athletic Association Bar Manager is responsible for the overall management of the Bayside Athletic Association Bar and Beverage Services. They are involved in beverage hosting of events for the various sections of the Bayside Athletic Association. They will ensure the financial sustainability of the Bayside Athletic Association Clubhouse Bar.
The Bar Manager must monitor the conduct of the bar staff in a manner that does not result in a negative impact on the Bayside Athletic Association, and addresses the beverage requirements of the Bayside Athletic Association membership, sponsors and guests.
Reports directly to the Bayside Athletic Association Clubhouse Manager.
- Manage the overall operation of the Bayside Athletic Association Clubhouse Bar
- Responsible for the beverage requirements of hosted events
- Oversees bar processes and service
- Communicate with the Bayside Athletic Association Clubhouse Manager regarding Bayside Athletic Association Clubhouse events
Primary Task Specific Responsibilities:
- Manages and trains bar staff
- Monitors bar costs for positive financial success
- Orders and maintains an appropriate bar inventory and supplies
- Involved in creating a top class environment for event hosting
- Involved in the development and implementation of bar operating policies and procedures
- Maintains and ensures proper sanitization and cleanliness of bar area
- Ensures permits and licenses are up to date and renewed as required
- Oversees and assures all financial transactions are conducted with no variance
Additional related tasks with assistance from Clubhouse Manager
- Involved in the recruitment and training of staff
- Ensures professional conduct and appearance of kitchen staff
- Demonstrates leadership and management skills with the ability to work within a volunteer environment
- Well organized
- Event planning experience an asset
- Good interpersonal and communication skills: verbal, written, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to prepare and implement strategic plans and goals
- Serving It Right certificate
- Knowledge of liquor permits and regulations
Please forward cover letter and resume by February 28, 2022 to