Summer Touch Rugby – Sept 22nd – Sept 2nd – Registration Now Open
- Summer Rugby offered at Bayside: June 22nd – Sept 2nd
- Minis Coed Touch Rugby; Grades K-7 – Tues 6-7pm on Grass – $50 for new players ($35 for players returning from Fall session)
- Junior Girls Touch Rugby League; Grades 8-9, Grades 10-11 – Tues *7-8pm on SSAP Grass #1&2 – $70 for new players ($55 for players returning from Fall session)
- Coed Touch Rugby League (Recommended Ages 17-34) – Thurs 7-8pm on SSAP Grass #1&2 – $75 for new players ($60 for players returning from the Fall session)
- Coed Masters and Newbies Touch Rugby League (Recommended Ages 35+) – Thurs 6-7pm on Grass – $75 for new players ($60 for players returning from the Fall session)
- *Junior Boys – Grades 8-11- offered a 3 day training camp Wednesdays’ June 23-July 7th 6-7pm on Grass fields *(No touch league offered for Junior Boys at this time) $25 for New players ($10 for players returning from the fall session)
- IMPORTANT: for players returning from our Fall program – after selecting the program you wish to sign up for and selecting next, you will be asked to login. Once you login, you will need to scroll all the way to the bottom of the page and click the RED “Add/Renew” button. Do not click on “Upgrade / Reactivate” – you are not upgrading or reactivating your profile. If your subtotal charge shows less than $10 you have incorrectly completed the registration. You will not be insured and we will not be able to enter you onto team. Please return to the start and redo. Don’t click the “Upgrade / Reactivate” button…
- Updated Final league times & schedules will be posted as team numbers & registrations are finalized. Times are subject to changes due to demand.
- To register – Go to http://reg.sportlomo.com/rugbycanada – Follow the instructions to register. Choose BC as Province and then choose Club “Bayside”. Select the product you wish to register for. Click Register. Create a new account if new to rugby…or… Login if you’re a returning player (Once you login, you will need to scroll all the way to the bottom of the page and click the red “Add/Renew” button). You will receive an automatic email confirmation once registration is completed successfully.
Bayside’s Men’s Rugby 2018-19
Season Startup – Practices start week of Aug 16th.
Bayside’s Men’s Rugby program consists of three Men’s team – Div 1, Div 2 & Div 3. Building on a successful season last year they are positioned to be competitive again this year with all three teams. For further information please contact Men’s Rugby Director Geoff Cutler at email@example.com.
Games kick off approximately 1:00pm on Saturday’s.
Home games are played at South Surrey Athletic Park on field #2
Geoff Cutler firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Liaison for incoming International players:
Register for Men’s Rugby:
Follow the instructions below:
- Go to http://reg.sportlomo.com/rugbycanada
- Select “BC” for Province.
- Click on “Bayside RFC” for Club.
- Select the appropriate Age Category(s) registering for.
- Press the “Register” button at the bottom of page.
- Follow the on-screen instructions – Login if you are previous Bayside member or create new account if new to Bayside.
- You will receive a confirmation email once registration(s) has completed successfully.