Bayside Mini-Rugby Goal
To offer the KG – GRADE 7 Girls and Boys of the Semiahmoo Peninsula the opportunity to play a fast-flowing and exciting brand of rugby in a fun and safe environment. Non-Contact Flag game is played for Grades K-3. Bayside’s brand of mini-rugby combines the skill and flair of the universally acclaimed seven-a-side rugby model for the older mini age levels with the innovative, safe , non-contact Flag Rugby model for the younger mini age levels. Following the Long Term Athlete Development Program as outlined by Rugby Canada www.rugbycanada.ca, Bayside Mini Rugby provides your child the platform to maximize their potential as a rugby player whilst enhancing their overall athletic development to benefit all their other sports.
- Fiona Kehler
- Click this Registration Link and select the appropriate category (be aware birth year will determine category). Please register your son/daughter according to their birth year regardless of what team they may be place on by coaches. If there are financial barriers, please reach out to the
- Select “BC” for Province.
- Click on “Bayside RFC” for Club.
- Select the appropriate Age Category(s) registering for.
- Press the “Register” button at the bottom of page.
- Follow the on-screen instructions – Login if you are previous Bayside member or create new account if new to Bayside.
- You will receive a confirmation email once registration(s) has completed successfully.
Game & Practice Times:
- Kindergarten & Grade 1 – Sunday 10:00am-11:00am
- Grade 2 & 3 – Thursday 6:30-7:30pm & Sunday 10:00am-11:00am
- Grade 4 & 5 – Thursday 6:30-7:30pm & Sunday 10:00am-11:00am
- Grade 6 & 7 – Tuesday & Thursday 6:30-7:30pm & Sunday 10:00am-11:00am
- All Teams – Games are Sunday Mornings – @11:00am / 1:30 PM depending on age
- League Games see Fixtures and results
- Full schedule details are also posted in TeamSnap