Bayside RFC is excited to roll out a brand new league for Fall of 2020. Our 2020 Fall touch league will
Register for Bayside Touch Rugby League:
- Select Province “British Columbia”
- Click on club “Bayside RFC”
- Select the appropriate Touch Rugby League you wish to register for. *Youth registrants must select their age category regardless of what league they may be placed in. Coaches assemble youth players on all teams to provide structure and balance and appropriate league of play.
- Press the “Register” button at the bottom of page.
- Follow the on-screen instructions; Login if you are a previous Bayside RFC member or create a new account if new to Bayside.
- You will receive a confirmation email with further program details once registration(s) has completed successfully.
- All players are placed on teams. If you have a team of 12 players assembled, please contact the divisional director with the list of players full names. All players still need to register individually as outlined above. Teams are max 12 players each with a max of 4 teams in each league. If a team has less than 12 players there may be players added to balance numbers.
- 7 Leagues – 10 weeks: Elite Competitive Coed, Social Coed (17+), U19 Girls, U16 Girls, U17 Boys, U15 Boys, Minis Coed (U6-U12)
- Final league schedules will be posted as team numbers are finalized.
- This fully sanctioned program is required to follow Phase 3 Covid Government protocols. Measures and processes are in place for players and volunteer safety. Adherence to these protocols is required in order to participate.